More in this section...
|1st Prize||2nd Prize||3rd Prize|
|January||No 36||No 58||No 59|
|February||No 97||No 5||No 77|
|March||No 42||No 25||No 35|
|April||No 15||No 93||No 29|
|May||No 10||No 96||No 67|
|June||No 98||No 97||No 54|
|July||No 80||No 62||No 40|
|August||No 6||No 18||No 54|
|September||No 69||No 42||No 97|
|October||No 59||No 32||No 68|
|November||No 28||No 17||No 75|
|December||No 55||No 88||No 110|
Here is how the 150 Club works:
- You can buy one or more membership numbers for the 150 Club via parentpay or by completing the attached form and returning it with a cheque to the school’s reception.
- Specific numbers can be requested but if these have already been allocated then the Friends’ committee will allocate the next available number.
- The cost per membership number is £20 and each number will be entered into the monthly draw for 12 months.
The draws will be from January to December.
- There will three winning numbers each month. 1st prize will be £40, 2nd prize £25, 3rd prize £10.
- If more than 150 membership number requests are received and purchased, there will be increased prizes, with the total prizes equating to 45% of the money received over the year.
- All participants must be over 16