We have four houses each represent significant women from History.
|Bronte - Red
||Franklin - Blue
|Johnson - Green
||Curie - Yellow
- At the start of a new academic year the newly appointed Head Girl Team and Sixth Form House captains chose a charity to support for the forthcoming academic year.
- Each House will appoint a Teacher House Captain to support them with the organisation, leadership and management of competitions and events during the year.
- All staff (except the SLT Team who remain impartial) are allocated to a House.
- All Houses compete annually
- The House System encompass’ as many aspects of school life as possible including: sporting, music, arts, academic and extra-curricular events and competitions.
- The system is based entirely on positive experiences – point cannot be taken away for negative reasons.
- Points are allocated via our SIMs systems and will be totalled every month. As a result, every two weeks House Captains/ Teacher House Captains will be responsible for managing and updating each House thermometers.