More in this section...
GCSE/ A/ AS Exam procedures
- Students should arrive in good time for all exams, students wait in Café Quad or Westbank.
- Students must not have any electronic equipment including mobile phones, ipads, ipods, MP3 players, with them OR in their bags or pockets even if they are switched off or batteries removed. They must be handed in to Student Services and will be returned immediately after the exam finishes.
- All exams must be completed in BLACK pen.
- Some exams require additional specialist equipment (it is a student’s responsibility to come prepared).
- Exams cannot be completed at any other time than stated on the students exam entry statement.
- Let us know immediately of any change of circumstances e.g. illness.
- Students should eat breakfast or lunch before exams.
- Students can only bring water into the exam in a transparent bottle with the label removed. Metal and opaque bottles are not allowed under Exam Board regulations
- Students must wear full school uniform to all exams.
- Watches of any kind are not allowed under exam board regulations