More in this section...
|1st Prize||2nd Prize||3rd Prize|
|January||No 121||No 97||No 129|
|February||No 68||No 20||No 73|
|March||No 94||No 10||No 84|
|April||No 84||No 81||No 34|
|May||No 82||No 140||No 129|
|June||No 46||No 53||No 18|
|July||No 40||No 125||No 19|
|August||No 99||No 148||No 14|
|September||No 120||No 48||No 55|
|October||No 122||No 25||No 22|
|November||No 73||No 24||No 41|
|December||No 63||No 41||No 13|
Here is how the 150 Club works:
- You can buy one or more membership numbers for the 150 Club via Parentpay or by completing the attached form and returning it with a cheque to the school’s reception.
- Specific numbers can be requested but if these have already been allocated then the Friends’ committee will allocate the next available number.
- The cost per membership number is £20 and each number will be entered into the monthly draw for 12 months.
The draws will be from January to December.
- There will three winning numbers each month. 1st prize will be £40, 2nd prize £25, 3rd prize £10.
- If more than 150 membership number requests are received and purchased, there will be increased prizes, with the total prizes equating to 45% of the money received over the year.
- All participants must be over 16